How to Contribute to Gaura Chain Documentations Project
Your contributions to the Gaura Chain will help build a fast and secure decentralized digital asset exchange.
We want to make it as easy as possible to contribute changes that help the Gaura Chain grow and thrive. There are a few guidelines that we ask contributors to follow so that we can merge your changes quickly.
- Make sure you have a GitHub account.
- Create a GitHub issue for your contribution, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce if it is a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
For small changes to comments and documentation, it is not always necessary to create a new GitHub issue. In this case, it is appropriate to start the first line of a commit with 'doc' instead of an issue number.
Finding things to work on
The first place to start is always looking over the current GitHub issues for the project you are interested in contributing to. Issues marked with [help wanted][help-wanted] are usually pretty self-contained and a good place to get started.
Of course, feel free to create a new issue if you think something needs to be added or fixed.
- Create a topic branch from where you want to base your work.
- This is usually the master branch.
- Please avoid working directly on the
- Make sure you have added the necessary tests for your changes and make sure all tests pass.